If your dental crown breaks, do you need to replace it? Yes, and we can replace in just one day at Vanguard OnCall Dental Urgen Care in Derry NH.
Here’s why your crown should be replaced:
- The tooth is compromised and could sustain additional damage
- The tooth is vulnerable to decay
- It could damage the opposing tooth
- It could cause problems with your bite
Dental crowns serve many purposes:
- A crown adds durability to a tooth that has a large filling or has been injured
- A crown can correct bite misalignments in some situations.
- A crown is usually required after a root canal
- Attaching the crown to the abutment is the final step for
- Crowns used to improve the look of teeth: yellow teeth, stained teeth, too-small teeth, and teeth that are misshapen
What are dental crowns made of?
Dental crowns are fabricated from a variety of materials that vary in appearance and strength:
- All ceramic (porcelain-based)
- Porcelain fused to metal
- Gold alloys
- Base metal alloys
At Vanguard Oncall Urgent Dental Care in Derry NH, CEREC same-day dental crowns are among our emergency dentistry services. Remember, in an emergency situation no appointment is necessary.
Contact Vanguard Dental Group Oncall Urgent Dental Care:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
19D Manchester Rd Ste 3A
Derry, New Hampshire