Get CEREC Same Day Crowns in Derry
Even if you need a dental crown to improve your smile, do you really want to wait weeks or months to get it done? The process for creating a traditional tooth crown can take up to months to complete. Patients have to wear an unreliable temporary tooth cap while waiting for their permanent restoration, and they have to visit their dentist multiple times.
We’re all about patient convenience at OnCall Dental Urgent Care in Derry. That’s why we use advanced CEREC technology.
You can get CEREC same-day porcelain crowns at Vanguard Dental Group. Technology is on your side, so you no longer have to wait weeks to create your healthy dream smile.
What is CEREC?
CEREC same-day porcelain crowns combine advanced technology and quality materials. CEREC stands for “Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics” because everything is done chairside, and resulting in a beautiful ceramic dental crown.
You may be surprised to discover that a CEREC tooth crown costs almost the same as a traditional crown. CEREC technology allows patients to have even complex restorative dental care completed in one day.
CEREC Crowns vs. Traditional Porcelain Crowns
You can expect the following from your CEREC dental crown:
- Same-day completion: Sit back, relax, and receive your customized tooth crown in one easy appointment.
- Comfortable impressions: Instead of traditional messy impressions, CEREC involves instant digital impressions.
- Successful: Nine years after receiving their CEREC dental crown, patients report a 95.5 percent success rate.
Traditional dental crowns involve:
- Several visits to the dentist’s office
- Messy traditional impressions
- Frustrating temporary porcelain crowns
- Shorter lifespan than a high quality CEREC tooth crown
If you need to rebuild your smile with beautiful porcelain crowns, book an appointment at Vanguard Dental Group today. We offer treatment for patients of all ages at our Derry dentist office. Most importantly, we provide same-day results for everyone in the Salem – Manchester area!